Preparing and conducting empirical research whenever composing a program work with Psychology
Empirical research is a necessity when it comes to development of full-term program focus on therapy. Work that doesn’t include empirical outcomes does perhaps maybe not enable evaluating the practical tasks associated with the pupil and so is not credited as a program work.
The essence of empirical research preparing
Preparation for empirical research involves:
1. a clear formula of empirical issues and hypotheses.
2. Operational concept of the studied phenomena – “translation” of theoretical principles, where the issue is suggested, into certain research factors.
3. choice of practices and practices of research.
4. Collect empirical product.
5. Qualitative and quantitative information processing.
6. Discussion and interpretation regarding the results.